Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello. :)

Hi, there! I’m Caitlyn and I am a Jersey girl through and through. I have been born and raised at the Jersey shore and the beach is in no short supply for me.

I have been blogging since I was 12 and it’s something that I’ve always enjoyed. However, I’m finally deciding to remove myself from the more private-realm and teenage angst blog posts and move into the adult world; a world that isn’t exactly anything like I thought it would be. However, despite adult life both exceeding and also not meeting a majority of my expectations, I can’t complain in the least.

This blog is going to be a combination of my innermost musings, daily life, little life hacks that I’ve picked up along the way, and anything else relevant to life in general. To put it simply - anything goes on this blog.

There are a few different ways you can get in contact with me! You can like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter, check out my YouTube channel, and follow me on Instagram! You can also leave comments on any of the blog posts and we can chat! I love meeting new people and it helps make me less shy. :)

Feel free to stick around! I’d love to have you here. :)

Social media:
Twitter: @caitography
Instagram: @caitography

No comments:

Post a Comment