Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Dessange Paris California Blonde Review


Dessange Paris is an amazing new brand to hit the states and is currently a Target exclusive. The product line that we currently have is the product of a fabulous French designer who owns his own schools, salons, and his European line of products. I totally wish we would’ve gotten these products sooner because they are AMAZING.

I was given the California Blonde line from Influenster to test out and review complimentary of the company. The timing couldn’t have been more perfect as I started the (apparently very lengthy) process of moving on to having nice blonde tresses. These products smell absolutely amazing and have all of the amazing power to ensure that your hair color stays as fresh and as vibrant as the day you got it. I’ve had my hair dyed previously, but I’ve gotten more compliments on the color weeks later this time around than any other time!

I think one of the best parts of this particular line is you can still smell the shampoo and conditioner days later. The fragrance is so light and pleasant that any gentle breeze will stir it up enough that you’ll be able to enjoy it hours after washing.

I haven’t had a chance to try the brass corrector, but it smells just as wonderful as the other products.

Overall, I genuinely recommend these products to anyone with color treated hair. I would also definitely check out their other lines of products. So head out to your local Targets and check it out! You’re sure to enjoy it!


**SPONSORED - Items received complimentary for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment